In this webinar, LNS Research identifies best practices for building a business case around quality management to gain this commitment by answering these and other questions:
- What financial frameworks can be used to describe the connection between quality operations, executive priority, value, and costs?
- How can companies improve the maturity and effectiveness of their business case for quality?
- What evidence exists that correlates specific quality practices and processes with corporate goals and financial metrics?
- Which elements of EQMS have the largest impact on core metrics?
- What actions should quality leaders take to improve the perceived value of quality?
This webinar is for senior leaders of quality, engineering, and operations throughout the supply chain. Through the presentation of benchmark survey data and quality digital transformation frameworks, attendees will walk away with a clear understanding of how to communicate the shared value of quality and corporate objectives.