As manufacturers of highly engineered products look to ramp up production in a post-pandemic world, the need for resilient, flexible operations while maintaining high quality standards is still vital. This requirement dictates quality be managed as a seamless, integrated part of the production process. Quality must be part of the product life cycle, from engineering and design through production.
Watch this educational webinar to hear Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the MOM Institute, explain what led to this quality transformation and how integrated quality management systems are of utmost importance as part of an Industry 4.0 strategy.
What you can expect to learn:
- How close to perfect quality is possible?
- What are the challenges of deployment?
- How has Industry 4.0 impacted quality management?
- What options exist for extending to supplier quality management?
- How should quality data be part of a digital thread?
Who should attend:
- Chief Digital Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- IT Operations Stakeholders (Infrastructure, Operations, Security leads)
- Vice Presidents and Directors of Quality Management, Quality Assurance, and Manufacturing Operations Management
- Business stakeholders (Production, Supply Chain, Quality)