Time & Date:
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM PDT / 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM EDT
Investing in a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) is often justified as part of an Industry 4.0 strategy. Yet, disconnected operations can block much of the potential for improved performance. A digital thread can overcome this challenge by establishing digital continuity across the entire product lifecycle – from cradle to grave.
Join this educational webinar to hear Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the MOM Institute, explain how a digital thread should be the backbone of any digital transformation program. He will share how a digital twin, first created in product design, can be extended to production and sustainment systems to drive higher operational performance, collaboration, and profitability.
What you can learn:
- What is a digital thread and why is it now important?
- Why become a model-based enterprise?
- What are the challenges of deployment?
- Who owns a digital thread, and can it be shared?
- How does a digital thread impact my Industry 4.0 strategy?
Who should attend:
- Chief Digital Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- IT Operations Stakeholders (Infrastructure, Operations, Security leads)
- Vice Presidents and Directors of Manufacturing Operations, Quality Management
- Business stakeholders (Production, Supply Chain, Quality)